Start a Quiz
A quiz is a great way to boost revenue on a quiet night of the week. It’s cost-effective and, once established, requires minimal ongoing marketing.
However, there are hundreds of pub quiz nights out there and quiz-goers are more discerning than ever. A decent quiz will attract people from miles around, week after week, whilst a bad quiz will struggle to get off the ground.
Our quiz is fresh, colourful, innovative, interactive, exciting and energetic.
Inquizition is a fully professional, highly experienced quiz company that produces a quality weekly pub quiz and then runs it for you. If you’d rather run it yourself, you can simply buy the quiz – more details here.
Our quiz nights are busy because they always tick the three boxes required for success and growth: great quiz, first-class quizmaster, quality venue.
The quiz takes over 50 hours to compile and it’s always written during the week of release so it’s guaranteed to be fresh and up-to-date. A lot of passion, meticulous attention to detail and research goes into it so you can be sure it’s the best quality quiz available, fully checked and bullet-proof.
It’s continuously evolving with new and exciting features but the following come as standard:
- Two rounds of questions, hand-picked and beautifully crafted.
- Full-colour A4 picture round. Sample
- ‘Spot-the-intro’ music round covering 7 decades of pop.
- Mystery voices.
- TV themes / musicals / film quotes or similar.
- 2 spot-prize questions.
- Wipeout round.
- Tie-breaker question.
- Team answer sheet. Sample
Our quizmasters are actors, musicians and stand-up comedians so they’re outgoing, clever and funny. They have generous basic pay and an impressive commission structure which incentivises them to build up numbers. This attracts the very best quizmasters.
We want your quiz night to be fully-booked every week and we’ll work with you on an ongoing marketing campaign until we achieve this.
- The best weekly quiz available.
- 1st place cash prize of £50.
- A top class, incentivised quizmaster dedicated to your venue.
- Absence cover for your regular quizmaster.
- Full-colour printing of all quiz sheets on high quality 120gsm paper. No scrimping on quantities.
- Professionally couriered delivery of quiz sheets, tracked and signed for.
- Flyers: unlimited A5 full-colour card with teaser picture round on the back. Sample
- Knowhow and discounts on buying and setting up sound equipment.
- Full soundcheck before launch and equipment set-up guide.
- Lifetime listing on pubquizzers.com – a popular quiz listing site – worth £50.
- Listing on inquizition.com with links to your venue and booking details.
- £100 + VAT
- 2nd place prize, e.g. bottle of wine or bar tab.
- Two house drinks for spot-prizes.
- In-house promotion.
- Promotion on your own social media and website.
- Sound equipment: radio mic, mixing desk and cables. (We can advise on this and source great value equipment if required).
- Facility for teams to book a table.
Why not come along to one to see what it’s all about? Founder and owner Alex runs the quiz at The Railway in Streatham Common every Tuesday evening. It starts at 8pm in the back room, but make sure you reserve a table as it’s normally fully-booked.