We’re always on the lookout for great quiz hosts. Generous pay and an amazing commission structure are in place for presenters who commit to a weekly quiz at the same venue. If you think you have ‘The Q Factor’ and all of the attributes below then get in touch…
- Reliable, well-presented, and punctual.
- Outgoing, friendly, confident, and upbeat.
- Cool under pressure and organised.
- Able to commit to at least one night (the same night) every week.
- Interest in quizzes and a passion for knowledge.
- Professional microphone persona.
- Great banter and rapport-building skills.
- A first-class degree from Oxford or Cambridge.
OK, I lied about the last one but you do have to have something about you. Clever people will challenge you and you must have the ability to come back with an intelligent response or something funny, preferably both.
You’re on stage for two hours and people are looking to you for entertainment, but also a serious quiz. It’s intense and you have to follow good practice when conducting the quiz because people are competitive and need to see the job done well. It’s not easy! Still interested? Contact us
Upbeat, well-presented, and outgoing people are required to hand out flyers at tube/train stations across London. It’s hugely flexible – work as few or as many evenings as you like. £9 per hour for 3 hours, 5-8pm any week evening.
Contact us to apply, or for more information.